7 Gifts Best Avoided This Valentines Day
A 60-second speed read.
The Beatles were right when they sang ‘money can’t buy me love.’
It is true that money can buy you a gift to give to your significant other. However, there will always be a dilemma whether your ‘romantic gifts’ are created equally and received gratefully.
Since Valentines Day getting fast approaching. You might need to know what are the seven presents that you shouldn’t buy for your partner.
- Anything weight-related – Slim-Fast won’t go down too well.
- Cheap and not so cheerful flowers. The petrol station posies won’t hit the spot.
- Anything DIY related.
- A hoover. Seriously? What are you thinking?
- Expired gift cards. Result – You’ve found a gift card in the kitchen drawer. However, you haven’t check the date before you pass it off as a gift for your other half.
- A massive Teddy bear. This was dubbed the most cliched Valentine gift in a survey by an online dating company.
- Nothing – Perhaps the worst thing you could do is to forget Valentine’s Day totally – if you do you may be making an emergency dash to the petrol station. See point 2.
At Leysbrook we might not be able to help you find true love or the love that you’re looking for, but we’re passionate about matching people with properties they adore.
Copyright Leysbrook 2021